|
I want a late night adventure. I want someone to call me up and say, " I'm outside. Let's go do something! " I want to go out late at night in my pyjama's and my hair in mess. Maybe take a walk around. Go to park and just swing on the swings. Maybe sit in the grass and watch the stars. Or maybe go to a 24-hour food place and eat something tasty. I just want my late night adventure with people i like to be around. Hihi :D ![]() Waaa! I want to eat ice cream now! Gimme an ice cream pleasee.. T_T Haha. I want Magnum Almond or Chocolate Truffle. Oooo~ those are my favourites! I also want Cornetto Love Blackforest. And Sundae as well too! Or probably Haagen Dazs! Ohmygoat. I want to eat all of them! Mann, i'm hungry of ice creams right now. Nyuuu, =.= |