|
I've Learned That GOODBYES Will Always Hurt. Pictures Will Never Be Replace Having Been There. Memories Good Or Bad Will Bring Tears.. And Words Can Never Replace Those Feelings. Something happened and that "something" made me totally hurts for the whole night. Is this the END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP? I hope NOT. Kemungkinan nie adalah DUGAAN Allah. Aku sepatutnya redha dgn dugaan nie walaupun benda nie buad aku sedih, patah hati and hilang semangat. Kena lah tabah kann? hmm :) I don't know why i get this feeling that he won't loves me ANYMORE. Truly i said, i will be "another person" if i'm not in mood. I keep thinking about this matter since of the tragedic incident between me and him. Yeah, i just can't stop thinking about it! Oh god. Dia baik. Dia comel. Dia suka tido lambad. Dia suka makan. Dia suka merajok. Dia selalu ambil berat pasal aku. Dia selalu ada bile aku perlukan dia. Dia sayangkan aku and aku pon sayangkan dia jugak :') Aku nie emotional sangat. Terlalu ikotkan perasaan. Bile pikir negatif jea, mesti nak kena sebut jugak. Aku takboleh control. Tu yg buad problem. Kadang2, aku buad mcm tu sbb aku takod. Aku takod benda negatif tu akan terjadi. Now, i just need time. NEED TIME TO BE ALONE. ![]() IT'S NOVEMBER :) Dear November, Bring Me HAPPINESS. That's All I Need. I Hope November Will Be Better Than October. |