|
Happiness cannot come from without. It must come from within. It is not what we see and touch or that which others do for us which makes us happy ; it is that which we think and feel and do, first for the other fellow and then for ourselves. I knew that i was wrong. I realized that i have made so much mistakes to him. I have caused so much troubles all this time. I knew that i'm just a useless fellow to him. I'm bad. I'm ugly. I'm short. I'm thin. I'm rebellious. I'm not perfect. And i'm nothing. Just NOTHING. I feel weird. I guess i was stupid to think a guy like you would ever love a girl like me. But, i'm lucky to have you by my side. I'm glad that i saw you. I'm glad that i met you. I'm glad that i knew you. I'm glad that i talked you. I'm glad that i loved you. And i'm glad that you loved me too Whether it's for the better or worse, you just have to learn to deal with it. I know it hurts sometimes when you tried so hard to make things work, and it didn't. But trust me, there's a meaning behind everything. Whether it's the right time with the wrong person, or the wrong time with the right one, eventually things will fall into place, and you'll be happy why it never worked out with the wrong ones. I know because i've used to feel it. I've been through it before :) |