|
Aloha peeps! it's me, the hideous girl evaa ;] Welcome to my latest post! Ngehehe :D Okayy, i've been AWAY FROM LAPTOP for about 4 days. And i was totally suffered when i stayed in my grandparents' house at Taiping. Hell Yeahh! i've got nothing to do there except with the boring thingies. Ugh, ==" Not only that, i've been tortured ( not really? ) by those 4 crazy brothers and cousins! Seriously, i really don't get it. How did they found out about my relationship with my bf?! Hmmm.. they could be spies when they're grown up :\ i hope NOT! lol, Oh yeahh! Forget to tell you bloggie. My mom took my phone already and i was so glad that she didn't even get mad. Thank God, now i have my phone back. It's just that, my head is full overwhelmed with wonder right now. How did my mom found out about my bf?! How did my mom found out what's his name is?! Who told her?! Gosh! O_O I'm lucky that she didn't even tell my dad about this. If he knows, 100%! I am so going to blow into pieces by him! Haish, T__T These are some snap-shots when i was hanging out with my Convent friends last wednesday. I mean on Diwali's Festival time. I had a good time with them :) Those friends of mine are - Pei wen, Cindy Ojn, and Vivian - For short, they are my Best Fucking Friends! ( BFF ) lol XD We were really having fun at Taiping Sentral. Watching Real Steel Movie, having a lunch-time at A&W, walking around the mall and laughing together because of some stupid reasons, bhahaha :D And guess what? I've found Dorayaki AGAIN! 'Course i bought it! I can't even miss eating that tasty thingy :3 ♥ Chocolate Dorayaki ♥ ♥ the front bag ♥ ♥ vivian ♥ i look like a weirdo. Alien yeahh! *_* ♥ cindy ♥ i know im shorty -,-' ♥ pei wen ♥ ♥ walking and walking ♥ *blurr lahh ._. ♥ Nyaaa! ♥ Let's watch BREAKING DAWN together! Oh yeah, ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS 3! Wuhuu! I am so waiting for them! ♥ ♥ ♥ Btw, I am so going to miss you three. Love ya :') |